Haywire sentence example
- He catches shadows moving out of the corner of his eye and his electrical appliances keep going haywire.
- Probably the reason we all go so haywire at Christmas time with the endless unrestrained and often silly buying of gifts is that we don't quite know how to put our love into words.
- Everything was going haywire: increasing crime, youth violence, youth delinquency.
- haywire with the basic rhythms of life?
- You can use the arrows and button in the in-game menus, which is of limited use; fortunately, there's also a blank space in the middle where you can stand between dances to avoid having the game go haywire in the menus.Advertisement
- Ringing the phone or texting just sent everything haywire!
- Then the Financial Times went somewhat haywire over the idea of using the canal system to move water round the countryside.
- At what point does transport and communications technology run haywire with the basic rhythms of life?
- Except, a week ago, all the radars of his army of grim reapers had gone haywire.
- On the surface the case looked like a quintessential example of tort litigation gone haywire.Advertisement
- tort litigation gone haywire.