Hays sentence example
- Hays is the only place in Kansas west of Rollins worth a snot.
- Instead, the trail was an illogical hodgepodge of unrelated sequences that had skipped forward until evaporating someplace west of Hays, Kansas.
- Fred had phoned a number of places in Rollins and Hays, Kansas the previous day but found no information on the disposal of the motor home.
- Hays to be Postmaster-General was in the nature of payment of a political debt to the man who had been the successful manager of the Republican campaign, it was early justified by his efficient administration of the postal service.
- Its first owners were Tweeddale Frasers or Frisels, from whom it passed, by marriage, to the Hays of Yester in Haddingtonshire, earls of Tweeddale.Advertisement
- Gregory Hays has described the Greek concept of logos: The term has a semantic range so broad as to be almost untranslatable.
- intermarryan>families intermarried with the Hays of Delgaty (linked to Errol) and the Barclays of Towie.
- Professor Graeme Hays, from Swansea UniversityÃ¢s School of the Environment and Society, has led international efforts to save the leatherback from extinction.
- Anderson Hays Cooper was born June 2, 1967 in New York City, New York.
- In the 1970s, the Hays Code was replaced with the MPAA film rating system, allowing more creative freedom when making movies.Advertisement