Hawke sentence example
- On the 10th of November 1759 he led Hawke's fleet as captain of the "Magnanime" (64) in the magnificent victory of Quiberon.
- Admiral Hawke finally extinguished any French hopes of an invasion at the Battle of Quiberon Bay on 21 November.
- Her first professional acting job was at the age of eight, starring opposite Ethan Hawke in Sophistry, an off-Broadway production.
- Ethan Hawke has quietly married the nanny with whom he had an affair with while married to tall, blonde and gorgeous Uma Thurman.
- What most people wondered when news broke of Hawke's affair with the nanny (whom Thurman hired) was "How do you cheat on gorgeous, successful, seemingly down to earth, mother of your children Uma Thurman?"Advertisement
- Ethan and Uma married in 1998, had two children, Maya and Levon, then divorced in 2004 over Hawke's affair with then nanny, Ryan Shawhughes.
- Hawke, on the other hand, has never really directly addressed the divorce issue.
- Hawke and Shawhughes were married at an undisclosed location in New York.
- Hawke and new wife Ryan are expecting their first child, said to be a girl, very soon - so it's safe to say a baby announcement, to go along with Matthew McConaughey's and Nicole Kidman's, is on the way.
- They also opened up a tasting room and cellar in Hawke's Bay and eventually set up their own winery in Marlborough.Advertisement
- One site worth checking out is Lady Hawke's Native American Site.