Hawaiian-shirts sentence example
- If you are having a Hawaiian theme party, ask your caterer to have the wait staff where Hawaiian shirts.
- Christian Hawaiian shirts say "Aloha" and "Amen" simultaneously.
- Christian Hawaiian shirts combine the frivolity and summertime casual feel of Hawaiian shirts with the Christian religion.
- The only difference between the traditional Hawaiian shirts and the Christian ones boils down to the fabric.
- Since Christian Hawaiian shirts make up such a specific niche of menswear, it may be tough to find them.Advertisement
- Second Coming Clothing wants you to "Say Aloha to the King when He returns." What better way to do it than in one of their Hawaiian shirts?
- They tend to focus more on neutrals than traditional Hawaiian shirts, but if Hawaiian shirts feel a little loud for your tastes overall, this may be a great option.
- The company features a great range of Hawaiian shirts in various fabrics, like silk and cotton, as well as a host of prints from reputable designers like Tori Richard, Tommy Bahama and Cotton Traders.
- The employees began wearing the trademark Hawaiian shirts to symbolize the process of bringing in foods from all over.
- Additionally, Trader Joe's conducts business with a cheer of spirit, often donning Hawaiian shirts and putting out their "Fearless Flyer" publication.Advertisement
- Of course, they are also available all year long at a number of online shops, especially those who specialize in items like Hawaiian shirts.
- While the market for vintage men's Hawaiian shirts is enormous, it's a bit harder to find the same selection for women's shirts.
- Many of the online purveyors of new Hawaiian shirts will also have some vintage shirts at hand.