Hawaiian-shirt sentence example
- brash man in a Hawaiian shirt will be treated differently to a soft-spoken man in a tailored business suit.
- You can make a statement about your beliefs by wearing a religious Hawaiian shirt.
- In some cases and some regions, you may even be able to get away with wearing your Hawaiian shirt to a place that calls for dressy attire.
- Even if a man tends to favor a more neutral look in general, there's guaranteed to be a Hawaiian shirt out there that suits his tastes.
- The Hawaiian shirt is a ubiquitous summer favorite!Advertisement
- Since they specialize in clothing for big and tall men, you'll also find great bottoms to complement your new Hawaiian shirt!
- The Hawaiian shirt is not exactly a "seasonless" garment, and is really only appropriate to wear during spring and especially during summer - unless you happen to live in a perpetually warm climate.
- A Hawaiian shirt is just fine to wear while relaxing in the city with friends, lunching on a casual weekend afternoon or just wandering around the mall with the family on a hot day.
- In short, it exemplifies relaxed warm weather style to perfection, and any man who has a bit of downtime to contend with can make good use of a big and tall Hawaiian shirt!
- Toss them into a briefcase, a tightly packed carryover, or a Hawaiian shirt pocket and you are ready to go!Advertisement
- These include a muumuu for women and a Hawaiian shirt and loose trousers for men.
- Men almost always opt for the classic Hawaiian shirt.
- This became popular as resort wear in the 1930s and 1940s, when Hollywood stars were pictured wearing them, and for decades nearly all men had a Hawaiian shirt as part of their weekend or summer wardrobe.
- Guys should wear a crazy Hawaiian shirt tucked into shorts with a belt.
- The very epitome of laid-back, summery style, a big and tall Hawaiian shirt is a great choice for the man who wants to channel a comfy, beachy vibe no matter where he might be.Advertisement