Haw sentence example
- The fruit, or haw, as in the apple, consists of the swollen floral axis, which is usually scarlet, and forms a fleshy envelope surrounding the hard stone.
- On drier and higher soils are the persimmon, sassafras, red maple, elm, black haw, hawthorn, various oaks (in all 10 species occur), hickories and splendid forests of longleaf and loblolly yellow pine.
- The chief tributaries of the Salween in British territory are the Nam Yu and the Nam Oi or Nam Mwe on the right bank, and the Hsipa Haw on the left.
- We first meet them out in the summer dusk on the edge of Haw Bank searching the high field, for what?
- The Americans seem to know haw to sell a story.Advertisement
- Color hazel brown, the darker the better, showing no haw.
- There is a quiz at the end of each section so that you can check haw much you have learned.
- haw frost.
- Ben enjoys this sweet apple and he gives a loud hee haw.Advertisement
- torso murder mystery was launched today at Haw Bridge.
- Amidst great media attention the long awaited book about the infamous Haw Bridge torso murder mystery was launched today at Haw Bridge.
- Aries doesn't hem or haw the way other astrological signs do, and this personality trait can be a tremendous boost to Aquarius' ego.