Haversack sentence example
- For daily living, soldiers carried a haversack, canteen, and mucket.
- Like the haversack, confederate canteens were often discarded and replaced by a captured Union canteen when the opportunity presented itself.
- The haversack was a small strong bag worn over the shoulder containing food and personal belongings.
- I noticed they carried all their kit in a small haversack.
- haversack rations for shift workers.Advertisement
- It became very popular; each man carried a haversack ration and a water bottle and the party organized itself as irregular cavalry.
- Haversack >>
- Haversack - A pack made of cotton often used to carry rations.