Have-it-made sentence example
- Q. How are we to use the word, if we would have it made effectual to salvation?
- Celebrity fans, whether rabid or casual, have it made in today's advanced technological age!
- For an elaborate wedding, a flower girl's outfit will need to match the bride's or bridesmaids' dresses and it can be easier to have it made.
- Without a doubt, the best way to get a women's plus size cardigan sweater that you love and looks great on you is to make or have it made yourself.
- When you know exactly what you want, it's worth the money to have it made exactly to your size and liking.Advertisement
- For these reasons, the safest way to wear a locked corset is to have it made to measure.
- The first step in creating your own football jersey is to find a company to have it made through.