Have-had-it sentence example
- Not that he would have allowed the state to touch doctrine, to determine polity or discipline; but he would have had it to recognize historical achievement, religious character and capacity, and endow out of its ample resources those societies which had vindicated their right to be regarded as making for religion.
- Charles finally reluctantly accepted it, although he would gladly have had it milder, for it made reconcilia tion hopeless.
- He could only have had it from the Postmaster.
- I have had it on two cars and enjoyed perfect unleaded conversion and better MPG on both.
- If you've got food, don't be obligated to eat it all if you have had it a long time.Advertisement
- It is a hardy plant, and I have had it out two winters in a cold frame, and it seems to have stood the climate well."
- Influenza vaccine may reactivate Guillain-Barre syndrome (GBS) in patients who have had it before.
- In fact, many Aries have had it quite tough with a seemingly endless slew of problems behind them.
- Once the insurance company processes the claim and makes payment, you have successfully filed a claim and have had it processed.