Have-a-seat sentence example
- Then let's have a seat and watch the puppy dog parade.
- Alex, have a seat there beside Carmen.
- The more important secretaries of state, however, are political officials, who are practically almost solely responsible for their department; they sit in the Bundesrat, and defend their policy in the Reichstag, and they often have a seat in the Prussian ministry.
- I'm gonna have a seat over here, is that okay?
- Whether you have a seat cushion, or both a seat and back cushion, make sure that they are properly tied to the chair.Advertisement
- In order to get exactly what you want, it's a good idea to take pictures of the hairstyle you like to your stylist rather than simply stating a celebrity's name when you have a seat in the salon chair.
- Look at the ceiling and chew: Have a seat (watch your posture!) and tilt your head all the way back so that you're looking at the ceiling.