Have-a-ball sentence example
- You'll have a ball if they don't boot you off before you reach the court room.
- I know she'd have a ball.
- Why did it have a ball and spike finial and why did it seem so slender?
- Tie rattles, soft toys, stuffed animals with ribbon from the gym, and watch baby have a ball batting at the toys.
- Pull out pots, pans, spatulas, and spoons, and let your baby have a ball banging, stirring, and just playing with all of these kitchen items.Advertisement
- Box surprise-Fill a box with crinkled wrapping paper, and watch baby have a ball pulling out the paper and then placing it back into the box.
- Since the strings don't have a ball end, you have to tie a specific knot in one end of the string to secure it to the bridge.
- Politicians - each year mask makers have a ball making masks of top political figures.
- Tackle your yard work and entertain your kids at once; rake up several piles all over the yard, and let your children have a ball.