Hauntingly sentence example
- This was hauntingly familiar to another episode where a man got too familiar.
- She felt somehow drawn to the picture of a frail looking girl with dark eyes that looked out hauntingly from a delicately beautiful face.
- The tall slender girl looked hauntingly sad, and yet proud.
- Even the liquid silver eyes that once terrified her were hauntingly beautiful, when not glowing like some hell-beast's.
- This is a hauntingly familiar conversation to have in this barn.Advertisement
- Enormous sky blue eyes gazed back at her hauntingly from a face too thin to be attractive.
- The phrase was hauntingly familiar, for he had used it every night for the past few years.
- This would have drowned the Anglers Inn that enjoyed a hauntingly atmospheric location right on the lake shore.
- Heroes and Villains, Plymouth Rock, and Surf's Up, are as hauntingly beautiful as advertised.
- Pipes wailed hauntingly through the glen as folks settled down to their evenings of dance, feasting and general merry making.Advertisement
- Surreal, fast-paced, this ruined puzzle and hauntingly dreamlike, Abe 's masterly novel delves into the unknowable mysteries of the human mind.
- The hauntingly sad music coming from next door had a profound effect on Julie.
- The park is transformed into a hauntingly frightful sight, with haunted rides, roaming zombies and special trick-or-treat options for the kids.
- The structure is hauntingly beautiful and at the same time quite awe-inspiring; it's a perfect example of Gothic design at its best.
- Masters of hauntingly beautiful slowcore music - minimal, yet overflowing with charm.Advertisement