Hauls sentence example
- The estimated hauls of tunny fish were 5534 tons, valued at £110,324.
- Who do you think makes more money: the person who hauls bricks on his back or the person who operates the forklift that moves the bricks?
- When a fish is caught, each hauls up his end of the net until the two coracles are brought to touch and the fish is then secured.
- The forward feed is given by a chain winding upon a drum, which hauls upon a pulley fixed to a prop about 30 yds.
- The long hauls in the United States make it specially important that the cars should carry a load in both directions, and so bcx cars which have carried grain or merchandise one way are filled with wool, coal, coke, ore, timber and other coarse articles for the return journey.Advertisement
- Collective Supplies and Sales.-There are ten large American and Canadian companies with extensive systems for gathering the annual hauls of skins from the far-scattered trappers.
- Identifying 3-D plankton from net hauls in the upwelling area near the West coast of Vancouver Is and BC 's north coast.