Hatters sentence example
- In 1732 the London hatters complained of the competition of Connecticut hats in their trade.
- The common hare of Europe does not much interest the furrier, the fur being chiefly used by makers of hatters' felt.
- Formerly the fur was only used for hatters' felt, but with the rise in prices of furs these skins have been more carefully removed and-with improved dressing, unhairing and silvering processes-the best provides a very effective and suitable fur for ladies' coats, capes, stoles, muffs, hats and gloves, while the lower qualities make very useful, light-weighted and inexpensive linings for men's or women's driving coats.
- He entered his father's firm of hatters, in London, and later became a director of the London Joint-Stock Bank.
- Goals flew in against Notts County with a Paul Walsh hat trick to see the hatters win 5-3.Advertisement
- Steve Howard should have put the hatters back on level terms almost immediately from the restart.
- hatters boss Mike Newell lamented: Ã¢I thought we could have won it after 35 minutes if weÃ¢d taken our chances.
- mad hatters " video games room will thrill children of all ages.
- The manufacturers of Geneva formed in 1487 no fewer than 38 gilds, including tailors, hatters, mercers, weavers, tanners, saddle-makers, furriers, shoe-makers, painters on glass, &c. Goldsmiths are mentioned as early as 1290.
- Today, you'll run into Red Hatters in restaurants, shopping malls and many other places as they hold their regular get-togethers.Advertisement