Hatschek sentence example
- B, Side view of the trochophore larva of Eupomatus uncinatus (from Hatschek).
- Hatschek (1888) treated the Entoprocta as a division of his group Scolecida, characterized by the possession of a primary body-cavity and of protonephridia; while he placed the Ectoprocta, with the Phoronida and Brachiopoda, in a distinct group, the Tentaculata.
- H.) (After Hatschek.) FIG.
- 212; (2) Hatschek, Lehrbuch der Zoologie (1891), pp. 316-326; (3) A.
- HAPLODRILI (so called by Lankester), often called Archiannelida (Hatschek), the name provisionally given to a number of FIG.Advertisement
- The development of Polygordius alone is well known, having been studied by Hatschek, Fraipont and others.
- There appears to be little either in the development or in the structure of the Haplodrili to warrant the view held by Hatschek and Fraipont that Polygordius and Protodrilus are exceedingly primitive forms, ancestral to the whole group of seta-bearing Annelids (Oligochaeta, Polychaeta, Hirudinea and Echiuroidea).
- (From Hatschek.) E, Dorsal view of Dinophilus taeniatus.
- - Hatschek, "Studien z.
- (1891); Hatschek, Arb.Advertisement
- - anp, Anterior neural pore; be, rudiment of buccal skeleton; c, cilia; cb, ciliated band; cc, ciliated groove; cm, cilia at margin of mouth; gl, external opening of club-shaped gland; Hn, Hatschek's nephridium; lm, left metapleur; n, notochord; pp, praeoral pit; ps, primary gill-slits, I, 5, and 13; rm, right metapleur showing through.
- (Adapted from Hatschek.) pc, Praechordal head-cavity of embryo; cc, collar-cavity (first somite); my, mesodermic somites (myocoelomic or archenteric pouches); ch, notochord with the neural tube (neurochord) lying upon it; np, anterior neuropore; ne, position of posterior neurenteric canal.