Hatchback sentence example
- He keeps it to remind himself of how a really good hot hatchback should feel.
- Put down borrowed an la up a rebate good-looking compact hatchback.
- The first successful small family hatchback in Europe was the Volkswagen Golf, which first went on sale in 1974.
- In the 340 Series a five-door hatchback - the Volvo 345 with a 70 hp engine was introduced.
- We were looking at the MG three-door hatchback, supposedly the ' sexiest ' looking variant.Advertisement
- In terms of visual daring there's nothing else in the family hatchback segment to match the Civic's radical styling.
- The victim crossed the road and saw the suspect get into a bright blue sports hatchback which could have been a Volkswagen Golf.
- This was also the car that placed the company into the small, front wheel drive hatchback class.
- Nissan Micra James Parsons This noddy style car, favored by oldies looks truly ridiculous in hatchback form.
- There was also a 5-door hatchback, which was followed in 1983 by a 4-door sedan.Advertisement
- Type: pressed steel monocoque Escort three-door hatchback shell with Ford RS bodykit including front spoiler and tailgate spoiler.
- Sports cars include two-seaters and such as coupes and hatchback models combining sportier performance, handling, and looks with practical considerations.
- Whether it's a Coupe, Hatchback, 4-door Luxury Sedan or Sports Car, choosing can sometimes be an overwhelming experience.
- If you're simply trading in an ancient hatchback, paying the subscription rate will be impractical.
- These steps may well be sufficient to enable you to stow the machine in a medium sized hatchback with the rear seats folded down.Advertisement
- Have your say... The Maestro was probably the best-looking small medium 5-door hatchback of the period.