Hatch-out sentence example
- The female lays her eggs beneath the scaly covering, from which hatch out little active six-legged larvae, which wander about and soon begin to form a new scale.
- The parent moth lays eggs, from which the young "worms" hatch out.
- After the lapse of six, eight or twelve days, according to the temperature, the larvae hatch out of the eggs.
- Only the embryos of Leptodora are known to hatch out in the nauplius stage.
- The parent moth lays eggs, from which the young " worms " hatch out.Advertisement
- It may hatch out as a ciliated organism (fig.