Haskell sentence example
- The Haskell Lectureship, which grew out of the Parliament of Religions in Chicago, belongs here.
- Haskell (1815-1872).
- of the city of Lawrence is Haskell institute (1884), one of the largest Indian schools in the country, maintained for children of the tribal Indians by the national government.
- An industrial school for Indian children is maintained by the United States near Lawrence (Haskell Institute, 1884).
- He delivered the Muir lectures at Edinburgh University (1878-1882), the Gifford lectures at Aberdeen (1892-1894), the Lyman Beecher lectures at Yale (1891-1892), and the Haskell lectures in India (1898-1899).Advertisement
- Tell Them Who You Are Retail: A film about the great cinematographer Haskell Wexler, but there's no hint of hagiography.
- Accuracy: GranSim is based on GHC, an optimizing compiler for Haskell.
- In the mid-90s, Marty Saybrooke (then played by Susan Haskell) was raped on the college campus by multiple assailants.