Hashish sentence example
- Some of the more esteemed kinds of hashish are prepared from this ganja.
- Hashish is one of the Arabic names given to the Syrian and Turkish preparations of the resinous hemp leaves.
- The hashish in such extensive use in Central Asia is often seen in the bazaars of large cities in the form of cakes, 1 to 3 in.
- The smoking of hashish, though illegal, is indulged in by considerable numbers of people.
- The practice of out-of-body journeying was taught through the careful ritualistic use of natural hallucinogens such as hashish and peyote.Advertisement
- He claims to have been to Afghanistan and smoked very strong hashish there and wants to know how to get some into this country.
- And in the 19th century came reports of a doctor in India using hashish as a cure for epilepsy.
- After all, eastern mystics have taken hashish for centuries to attain an expanded awareness or enhanced state of consciousness.
- hashish made from higher quality plants with no additives.
- By far the largest proportion comes from North Africa, known as Moroccan hashish.Advertisement
- Just warm it up and mix it until the hashish or hashish oil is dissolved in the butter.
- Police drug traffickers arrested A fourth police officer in the southern province of Inhambane has been arrested for trafficking in the drug hashish.
- The League of Arab States asserted that in the Middle East hashish was preferred to other narcotics.
- Hashish >>