Hashimoto sentence example
- Somewhat more successful has been an attemptinaugurated by Hashimoto GahO and Kawabata Gyokushoto combine the art of the West with that of Japan by adding to the latter the chiaroscuro and the linear perspective of the former.
- Midway between the Matsumoto school and the pure style approved by the native taste in former times stand a number of wood-carvers headed by Takamura KOun, who The Semi- occupies in the field of sculpture much the same place ign as that held by Hashimoto Gaho in the realm of 00.
- We describe 5 patients with a relapsing encephalopathy in association with Hashimoto's disease and high titers of anti-thyroid antibodies.
- Considering the clinical course in this case, thyroidectomy may be indicated for lymphoproliferative diseases in Hashimoto 's thyroiditis treated with chemotherapy.
- We describe 5 patients with a relapsing encephalopathy in association with Hashimoto 's disease and high titers of anti-thyroid antibodies.Advertisement
- The most common cause of hypothyroidism in mid-to late-childhood and adolescence is Hashimoto's thyroiditis, which occurs in up to 1.2 percent of the school age population.
- Hypothyroidism may also be caused by an abnormality of the immune system that results in damage and destruction of the thyroid gland (Hashimoto's thyroiditis).
- Bakugan Battle Brawlers hit the TV world as a Japanese anime adventure series when it first debuted on Tokyo TV in 2007, produced by TMS Entertainment and Japan Vistec and directed by Mitsuo Hashimoto.