Hash-out sentence example
- Lawyers are trying to hash out all of the details, and once the agreement is completed, a second, private ceremony will take place to make everything legal.
- Khloe has yet to agree with his terms and both their lawyers continue to hash out the dirty details.
- If you are having trouble setting boundaries regarding what is appropriate to wear, having another parent to talk to can help you hash out the details.
- If you don't agree on certain items, now is the time to hash out the details and compromise.
- Mediation usually requires both parties to hash out the terms of a divorce with the help of an impartial mediator.Advertisement
- On June 8, 2007, Hilton was ordered to appear at a courtroom hearing to hash out her sentence, in light of the prior day's events.
- He said he was getting treatment and that basically, he and his wife had a lot of things to hash out privately.