Harvester sentence example
- A gold medal was awarded for a harvester and self-binder (McCormick's).
- forage harvester can be used on a large site, or a mower with grass box on a small site.
- Try to get out of your warren without getting mangled in the farmer's combine harvester " .
- Small areas of bare peat indicate modern machine (compact harvester) extraction.
- harvester ants.Advertisement
- harvester machines.
- harvester spares dropped this!
- A forage harvester can be used on a large site, or a mower with grass box on a small site.
- Scotland East 29 years - employe He was trapped in the rollers of a potato harvester whilst he trying to clear a blockage.
- The fire involved 1 combine harvester which was well alight.Advertisement
- use a forage harvester on larger sites, or a rotary mower with grass box for small areas.
- harvester developed by Tom Heath.
- Before our co-op bought a harvester I spent years trying to motivate people to pull up half a million carrots per acre by hand.
- I picked up a few of the cobs which a mechanical harvester had failed to collect.
- Upon the rougher ground and small farms the ordinary binders are used; upon the great plains, like those of California, a great harvester is used, which has a cutting line 52 ft.Advertisement