Harvest moon sentence example
- In keeping with the summery feel of the day there's an almost full yellowish moon, like a harvest moon this evening.
- summery feel of the day there's an almost full yellowish moon, like a harvest moon this evening.
- From his haunting acoustic material as heard on the albums Harvest and Harvest Moon to his garage rock powerhouse band Crazy Horse, Neil Young has been following his own inspired musical compass for the better part of four decades.
- Animal Crossing: Wild World is like a cross between Harvest Moon and Ping Pals.
- Varies in September - Harvest Moon - The Lake - Check your personal calendar, as this date changes every year.Advertisement
- Varies in October - Harvest Moon - The same as the September Harvest Moon.
- Set a small fairy figure against a full harvest moon.