Harris tweed sentence example
- Women's tweed jackets made from locally woven Harris tweed jackets made from locally woven Harris Tweed?
- Women 's tweed jackets made from locally woven Harris Tweed?
- The Harris Tweed sport coat, more commonly called the Harris Tweed jacket, has been made in the Western Isles of Scotland since the mid-19th century.
- You can choose from a number of Harris Tweed sport coats from the official web site, as well as waistcoats, trousers, overcoats, plus-fours, hats and suits.
- The Hamish lightweight Harris Tweed jacket, a new piece designed to appeal to younger men.Advertisement
- It is 20% lighter than the classic Harris Tweed sport coat, making it more suitable for autumn and spring.
- Because Harris Tweed is pure new wool, it can only be dry-cleaned.
- Only a few years later, Harris tweed jackets were being worn by gamekeepers and gentry alike in outdoor sports.
- A classic Harris tweed jacket goes great over a black T-shirt and jeans.