Harpsichordist sentence example
- He currently works as a freelance cellist, harpsichordist and fortepianist, and conducts the period-instrument ensemble The Corelli Orchestra.
- Between 1992 & 2000 he was the harpsichordist with the highly acclaimed ensemble Trio Sonnerie.
- To bring the weekend to a close we have a talk by harpsichordist John Henry and a recital by a renowned pianist.
- I am an experienced soprano and am looking for a harpsichordist, viol da gamba player and some other early music singers.
- Sister websites to Dream Organs: Julian Rhodes A tribute to a virtuoso organist, pianist & harpsichordist.Advertisement