Harpist sentence example
- The Court Steward and his Ladies of the Court entertain you in song accompanied by the harpist.
- The eveningÃ¢s entertainment will include a harpist during the drinks reception followed by a string quartet playing throughout the dinner.
- Harpist For Weddings Catrin is a very experienced professional harpist For Weddings Catrin is a very experienced professional harpist available for weddings to West End shows.
- The Orchestra of Welsh National Opera together with renowned harpist Elinor Bennett are touring Wales with the work in early January.
- The welsh harpist, Caryl Thomas gave the premiere at the Wigmore Hall in 1988.Advertisement
- As harpist to His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales, Jemima Phillips is one of the leading young harpists of her generation.
- Once I graduated I followed my hobby as my career and became a professional singer and Celtic harpist.
- Salzedo was a celebrated concert harpist, and he designed the Chanson to show off a portfolio of harpist's techniques.
- A 5-course gourmet dinner will be presented to the accompaniment of our resident harpist.
- So sang the ancient Egyptian harpist to encourage the partygoers to let their hair down and have a good time.Advertisement