Harmonizer sentence example
- Cosimo employed almost the last hours of his life in listening to Ficino's reading of a treatise on the highest good; while Lorenzo, in a poem on true happiness, described him as the mirror of the world, the nursling of sacred muses, the harmonizer of wisdom and beauty in complete accord.
- Lamartine has been extolled as a pattern of combined passion and restraint, as a model of nobility of sentiment, and as a harmonizer of pure French classicism in taste and expression with much, if not all, the better part of Romanticism itself.
- Features additional effects processors for vocal and guitar processing, including a harmonizer that adds four-part harmony to singing from MIC input.
- FX Studio including vocoder, harmonizer, equalizer, reverb etc. for modifying samples and creating new ones.
- I can only reiterate, that you are a harmonizer not a puzzle solver.Advertisement