Harm-s-way sentence example
- I don't want to place anyone in harm's way by holding back information but Julie is part of this nightmare and I want to keep peace if possible.
- It's our actions that put us in harm's way.
- How much time do you suppose we're spending on a case where as far as we can tell no one is in harm's way whatsoever?
- I know she's her mother, but how could anyone put a child in harm's way like that?
- His big mouth was continuing to place the woman in harm's way.Advertisement
- Jeff never mentioned finding the money, not even after he thought it had been returned—just because of some silly sense of not placing me in harm's way.
- By standing at the shoulder the rider is out of harm's way in the event of the horse kicking while he mounts.
- The only modicum of solace she felt came from Fred O'Connor's jailhouse assurances that Martha was not in harm's way.
- Jeff never mentioned finding the money, not even after he thought it had been returnedâ€”just because of some silly sense of not placing me in harm's way.
- I missed D-day, safely out of harm's way in the Far East!Advertisement
- Twins often experience the inner experiences and gut feelings of their brother or sister when he/she is upset or in harm's way.
- Although every guide dog needs to be reasonably obedient, there are times when obeying a handler's command could put that person in harm's way.
- Knowing the difference between a tornado watch and a tornado warning could mean the difference between remaining safe or being in harm's way.
- Organizers and shelves keep your games looking neat and out of harm's way.
- For example, the system tracks road hazards, making it simpler for you to stay out of harm's way on the road.Advertisement
- Fortunately, you don't need to compromise comfort or place yourself in harm's way in order to reduce your electric bill.
- Some firefighters say the hook also represents the concept of the firefighter shepherding people out of harm's way.