Harlequins sentence example
- dandyy believe in dancing, fashion, cowboys, pirates, robots, harlequins, tower blocks, industrial architecture and Regency dandies.
- Below us, where the waves surge, Purple Sandpiper pick among the weed and colorful drake Harlequins cluster on the rocks.
- Whilst the corporate experience at Harlequins RL will remain exclusive, it is also open for all to enjoy.
- Harlequins come to town to take on the Newbury Blues.
- rosy in the garden of NEC Harlequins.Advertisement
- With a few players sidelined due to injury the Harlequins brought in some new players to the team.
- stalwart efforts in the 1960's perhaps the Harlequins might never have been formed.
- This clash could also see Harlequins Tyrone Smith line up against club teammate, Rob Purdham.
- In terms of results, everything looks rosy in the garden of NEC Harlequins.
- There is no doubt that without Chris ' stalwart efforts in the 1960's perhaps the Harlequins might never have been formed.Advertisement
- Bear in mind that "couple" does not have to mean a romantic couple - women or men who are only friends go in pairs as such varied types as Harlequins, sprites, musketeers, rogues or muses.