Harks sentence example
- This again harks back to the key theme of data integration.
- In addition to providing extra warmth, the capelet, whether just over the shoulders or hanging nearly to the waist, harks back to another era and makes a girl feel more like a princess.
- More often than not, it's something that harks back to history, with a touch of the exotic and erotic.
- The company's philosophy harks back to a time when everything was made with care and quality.
- It is an all-leather sandal that has a slightly 1970s quality and, echoing some sandals of the '70s, harks back to the Roman era as well.Advertisement
- While cheerleading and dancing has taken on a new life form of performing arts and athleticism, the yell crew harks back to the roots of cheerleading.
- Sam's role harks back to a time in which master and servant had well-defined spheres and in which servants absorbed the status and values of their masters, rejoicing in their successes and commiserating at their failures.
- It harks back to experimental pioneers such as Morton Feldman; it has the austerity of an electronic piece made fron tone generators.