Hark-back sentence example
- The critical philosophy had indeed made it impossible to hark back to Leibnitz or any other master otherwise than with a difference.
- The learner is to be led forward to the unknown by being made to hark back to more familiar groupings of the alphabet of nature which he is coming to recognize with some certainty.
- They ' constantly hark back to the golden age of their youth.
- Far less common but certainly seen is a look that could almost hark back to colonial America.
- Swimwear designs and colors also hark back to times gone by, with the fashion for polka-dots finding its way into swimwear collections, and sixties-style swirls cropping up again.Advertisement