Harebell sentence example
- Harebell >>
- Plants present in the grassland include pignut, harebell, kidney vetch and several orchids including greater butterfly orchid.
- Banks of wild flowers - centaury, wild carrot, harebell, bird's foot trefoil, purging flax and thrift adorn the route.
- Upland calcareous grassland occurs on landslip material below the chalk cliffs; species include harebell, thyme, purging flax and early purple orchid.
- Where rabbits have nibbled the turf short there are mats of wild thyme and delicate purple harebell.Advertisement
- Notable plants include sneezewort, star sedge, harebell and bluebell with locally rare lesser skullcap being of particular interest.