Hardtop sentence example
- The new hardtop fixing bracket in place lined up with the mounting bracket on the hardtop.
- In order to fit the hardtop to this model of Midget it is advisable to completely remove the hood and frame assembly.
- It has a retractable hardtop, so I'm told, but in Project Gotham Racing 2 the top is always up.
- Alternatively there is the option of an electrically powered retractable hardtop.
- A pillarless hardtop (the most common kind) is completely open on the sides with the windows down.Advertisement
- The 300 SL was a Coupe only, and the smaller 190 SL Roadster was a soft top convertible with a removable hardtop.
- Bavaria 32 The popular 32 Sport is back with an interior makeover and an optional hardtop - but does it improve on the original?
- Part of the Cadillac Series 62 line, it was a closed, two-door coupÃ©, Cadillac's first pillarless hardtop.
- hardtop roof in place, the Eos is an eye-catching coupe with truly sporty lines.
- hardtop coupÃ© or a fastback.Advertisement
- hardtop wagon from 1957 to 1960.
- hardtop sedan.
- hardtop convertible - is a joy.
- hardtop and fastback sedans Sometimes a particular fastback or hardtop car body style is referred to as a sedan.
- Underneath, it looked well-maintained and there was even a factory hardtop thrown in.Advertisement
- The Hardtop, also available in XP or Xtra Protection, is a durable style with reinforced top frames and interchangeable lens system.
- For example, a 1956 Desoto Adventurer two-door hardtop coupe had an average retail value of $20,200 and a high retail value of $40,000.
- Hardtop and ragtop options are available.