Hardener sentence example
- Most rapid fixers do not include hardener, but it can be obtained as a separate additive, to be included if desired.
- hardener used and the temperature at which cure takes place.
- Then open the liquid resin can and the liquid hardener can.
- They are generally ambient cure when cured with an epoxy amine hardener.
- Muffin's feet are getting much stronger as she is being treated everyday with hoof hardener when she comes off the field.Advertisement
- The ingredients are mixed by weight in the ratio 5 parts resin: 4 parts hardener: 4 parts BN.
- Catalyst (hardener) used for polyester resins is an organic peroxide (methyl ethyl ketone peroxide) and is particularly dangerous.
- Vybar is another hardener that is often less expensive than stearic powder but might also be more difficult to find unless you have a local candle making shop.
- A pedicure for a man will usually include nail filing and shaping, buffing of the heels and other rough skin patches, and application of a nail hardener and protectant to the toenails.