Hard-feelings sentence example
- Let's not end it this way - with hard feelings.
- There have been hard feelings and even family feuds as a result of who the groom picks.
- In addition to the ties that bind these families together, there are also hard feelings that no amount of time is likely to heal.
- In order to secure the investment and prevent hard feelings if things don't go as planned, have family members sign a contract detailing exactly what they're signing up for.
- Some cast members already have preexisting grudges with each other and plenty of cast members have previous romantic interludes with each other that either make for more romance or instead bring up hard feelings that evolve into hatred.Advertisement