Hard-candy sentence example
- "Here," said Mrs. Worthington, shoving a bucket of hard candy in one of Dean's hands and a cluster of strung beads in the other.
- Foods that need to be avoided include grapes, nuts, popcorn, hotdogs, peanut butter, and hard candy.
- Molded candies can also be ordered to match your wedding theme -- chocolate seashells and sand dollars for a beach wedding, white chocolate snowflakes for a winter wedding, or hard candy autumn leaves for a fall wedding.
- Chocolate or hard candy made to look like stones or rocks are a lovely choice for nature themed or eco-friendly beach weddings.
- Life savers or other hard candy rolls, as well as packages of sweet and sour hard candies (like Sweet Tarts) can easily be wrapped in personalized wrappers.Advertisement
- Millefiore images are created by layering glass rods to form a mosaic image of flowers as well as geometric shapes that are then heated and stretched in much the same way as hard candy is made.
- Young children also frequently develop acute stridor by inhaling a foreign object, often food such as hot dogs, popcorn, or hard candy.
- They should chew sugarless gum or eat sugar-free hard candy to redirect the oral fixation that comes with smoking and to prevent weight gain.
- To make the cookies, you will also need 16 ounces of hard candy.
- The Candy Jewel Factory Oven lets kids make their own hard candy jewelry to wear or eat.Advertisement