Harbor-master sentence example
- harbourut beside the gas lamp on the left was the harbor master 's office.
- marina basin was empty of MBM boats and the Harbor Master came down the pontoon bid Calm Voyager a French farewell.
- The hut beside the gas lamp on the left was the harbor master 's office.
- Get permission to use a slipway from the owner or harbor master.
- When a situation appears threatening, the ship may choose to anchor at a distance and use ferries to shuttle passengers to shore, or an experienced local harbor master guides the ship appropriately.Advertisement