Harbingers sentence example
- Here in the great metropolis, we rely on different harbingers to mark the turn of the seasons.
- Harbingers of spring also include flowering trees and shrubs.
- Although they have been called the "harbingers" of the Anabaptists, the characteristic teaching of the Zwickau prophets was not Anabaptism.
- Celebrate the season through sunflower tips, harvesting and enjoying these delightful harbingers of fall.
- Witch hazel trees or large shrubs are the harbingers of spring in many northern gardens, with their pretty yellow blossoms that promise sunny days to come.Advertisement
- Many pools and beaches offer facilities to change, shower, and use the restroom, and though they are convenient, these places are great harbingers for bacteria and fungus.
- Many years ago, they were seen as harbingers of death and doom as they would remind undeveloped civilizations that there are things they just could not understand or grasp.