Happy-hour sentence example
- Check. Going for a few beers at Happy Hour?
- Two blocks away we found a dark spot that catered to happy hour regulars.
- Whilst my car was having its annual MOT, I spent a happy hour in Beaconsfield a week or so ago.
- irresponsible drinks promotions or happy hour held.
- Mon-Thur sees various two-for-one promos, and Fri happy hour is 12noon-8pm.Advertisement
- You know you're over the hill when happy hour is now a nap.
- In addition to their delicious breakfast, the inn offers complimentary cocktails and hors d'oeuvres for happy hour.
- Many a happy hour can be whiled away picking the perfect words for a card to accompany the gift of a watch.
- For example, a camisole under a blazer is okay as long as you don't take the blazer off until happy hour.
- Fubar provides the first online bar and happy hour for virtual social interaction.Advertisement
- The emphasis is on light but filling meals against a backdrop of an extended happy hour.
- This restaurant has an extended happy hour and a top chef in the kitchen.
- Tapas are small plates of food, which are popular at both happy hour and dinnertime.
- Stop in for the bar's happy hour specials on weekdays, and enjoy the action on the big-screen television before you head into the dining room.
- The venue features daily specials, a happy hour on weekdays and at lunchtime on weekends.Advertisement
- The bar has weekly happy-hour specials, and live bands play on the weekend.
- The brewery often features a daily special such as happy hour prices all day.
- Let's get to the bar in time for its happy hour offering food and drink specials.