Happy-go-lucky sentence example
- Since dogs are happy-go-lucky at heart, they want to please us more than anything.
- They're the opposite of Gemini's happy-go-lucky impulsiveness.
- happy-go-lucky attitude toward high-speed driving through the desert.
- happy-go-lucky bohemian style, touring the repertory theaters of Britain both together and apart.
- ain ' t got no money Ha ha happy go lucky me.Advertisement
- happy-go-lucky guy who lived life to the full.
- happy-go-lucky approach to life the characters have.
- The world is not a happy-go-lucky place as your pet can find itself getting in to battles.
- In Sagittarius, Jupiter lends an expansive, charming and happy-go-lucky attitude; you can always count on Sags to spread a bit of sunshine, no matter where they go!
- brimful of energy and wit, Tinker a happy-go-lucky, harum-scarum schoolboy type.Advertisement
- happy-go-lucky man who was very outgoing.
- happy-go-lucky creatures that entertain us in zoos.
- Unlike your counterparts from warmer climates you are n't equipped to describe happy go lucky sunshine pop.
- Poor emotional control, where your previously happy-go-lucky child deteriorates into tantrums at the drop of a hat for no apparent reason.