Haploid sentence example
- This process is used in the production of haploid gametes.
- backcross lines, recombinant inbred lines and doubled haploid mapping populations.
- A diploid cell may also undergo meiosis to produce haploid cells, usually four.
- haploid number of chromosomes.
- haploid nuclei, which migrate to the tips of the basidia.Advertisement
- haploid populations for individuals carrying desirable genetic constitutions.
- haploid genomes of both parasites have been fully sequenced opening up new research areas.
- There seemd to be contamination of some of the plots in the doubled haploid trial, as they did not appear homogeneous.
- It was not able to induce point and frameshift mutations in haploid Saccharomyces cerevisiae cells.
- protoplast fusion, embryo rescue and assisted pollination, double haploid breeding, genomics, proteomics and genetic modification.Advertisement
- Eventually, the resting spores germinate to release haploid zoospores which repeat the infection cycle. [© Jim Deacon] Fig.
- haploid gametes.
- haploid cells, usually four.