Haploid sentence example
- This process is used in the production of haploid gametes.
- There seemd to be contamination of some of the plots in the doubled haploid trial, as they did not appear homogeneous.
- It was not able to induce point and frameshift mutations in haploid Saccharomyces cerevisiae cells.
- Eventually, the resting spores germinate to release haploid zoospores which repeat the infection cycle. [© Jim Deacon] Fig.
- A diploid cell may also undergo meiosis to produce haploid cells, usually four.Advertisement