Haphazardly sentence example
- Jess haphazardly arranged the flowers in the vase.
- A jumble of puzzle pieces was haphazardly thrown on the ground.
- The painting was haphazardly done, but designs could still be seen in it.
- John haphazardly threw his jacket on the ground before the game and left it at the field.
- Since she woke up late, Peggy did not have time to put on makeup and only haphazardly organized her tangly curls.Advertisement
- This way, you'll be able to zero in on the types of clothes you truly like, instead of haphazardly throwing sixty items over your arm to take to the fitting room.
- It is inefficient because I must know to follow people in order to receive their updates, and that knowing spreads haphazardly.
- He managed to weave his way home and parked haphazardly in the driveway.
- First of all, you'll want to try to keep wall clutter to a minimum - a few large, strategically placed posters are going to serve a space better than many things hung haphazardly on the wall.
- Having many books on your shelves is fine as long as they aren't crammed into the shelves or stacked haphazardly.Advertisement
- The lender must use the one year Treasury index or the one year LIBOR as the index and cannot choose another number haphazardly.
- Opt for a few face framing pieces to add some interest to a haphazardly pinned up pony and you have a layered bob that works double duty as serious and sexy.