Hap sentence example
- They sailed from R Southampton for Treport in a yacht, and, as it hap with pened to be raining hard when they embarked, the foreign " i.
- So that the Hap u cavcot (Herod.
- Then abruptly she turned and went in, leaving my cousins side by side wishing me good hap.
- too, too forgetful of thine own affairs, Why wilt thou so betray thy son's good hap?
- The early explorers of the great Southern Sea cheered themselves with the companionship of the albatross in its dreary solitudes; and the evil hap of him who shot with his cross-bow the bird of good omen is familiar to readers of Coleridge's Rime of the Ancient Mariner.Advertisement
- Men of genius were not wanting in the long history of Egypt; two doctors, Imhotp (Imuthes), the architect of Zoser, in the, Ilird Dynasty, and Amenophis (Amenhotp), son of Hap, the wise scribe under Amenophis III.
- Baluch vab (sleep) =Zend hvafna; Baluch hap (slime)=Zend kafa, New Persian kaf; Baluch hapt (seven) = New Persian haft.
- hap hazard orbits, eternally falling into the night.
- Another option you may be looking for if your search is for "Midland Zero Down" is the Homebuyer Assistance Program (HAP) through the city of Midland, Texas.
- Blessed is Pat man fiat haft not gone in fie counsell of wicked men, and in fie weye of sinfull men hap not stonde, and in fie chaire of pestilence sat not.Advertisement