Haoma sentence example
- On solemn occasions the inspiring drink soma (haoma) ministered to the enjoyment of the devout.
- The authentic doctrine of the Gathas had no room either for the cult of Mithra or for that of the Haoma.
- In the worship the drink prepared from the haoma (Indian soma) plant had a prominent place.
- 10 Gaokerena is'the mythic white haoma plant (Zendavesta, Vendidad, xx.
- It is an idealization of the yellow haoma of the mountains which was used in sacrifices (Yasna, x.Advertisement
- Artagnes), with the god of the intoxicating Haoma (the Indian Soma).
- the Haoma (Horn) Yasht (9, i i) and the ancient confession of faith (12), which is of value as a document for the history of civilization.