Hanuman sentence example
- The name is probably derived from the Malay Handuman, coming from the ancient Hanuman (monkey).
- LANGUR, one of the two Hindu names (the other being hanuman) of the sacred Indian monkey scientifically known as Semnopithecus entellus, and hence sometimes called the entellus monkey.
- A quaint figure in the pantheon of the heroic age is Hanuman, the deified chief of monkeys - probably meant to represent the aboriginal tribes of southern India - whose wonderful exploits as Rama's ally on the expedition to Lanka Indian audiences will never weary of hearing recounted.
- HANUMAN, in Hindu mythology, a monkey-god, who forms a central figure in the Ramayana.
- Hanuman >>Advertisement
- ==Monkey== In India the monkey-god, Hanuman, is a prominent figure; in orthodox villages monkeys are safe from harm.
- A derivative word, Maruti or Maroti, is the popular name throughout the Deccan for Hanuman.
- We climbed up to the statue of Lord Hanuman Ã¢ the monkey god with an ocean of knowledge and virtues.
- monkey god Hanuman.