Hansard sentence example
- Hansard, 1837, 7 C. and P. 731.
- See further, Allegiance, International Law (Private); also Bar, Private International Law (Gillespie's translation); Hansard, Law relating to Aliens; Cutler, Law of Naturalization; Cockburn, Nationality; Cogordan, Nationalit y; Heffter, Europaisches Volker- :recht; Hall, Foreign Jurisdiction of the British Crown; Westlake, International Law - Peace, and Private International Law (4th ed.).
- Parliamentary diarists like DEwes, Burton and Walter Yonge, only a fragment of whose shorthand notes in the British Museum has been published (Camden Society), elucidate the bare official statements; and from 1660 the series of parliamentary debates is fairly complete, though not so full or authoritative as it becomes with Hansard in the 19th century.
- Luke Hansard >>
- Mr Dennys relied on certain passages in Hansard in his skeleton argument.Advertisement
- The Procedure Committee's report and the Government's response were debated in the House of Commons on 3 November 2004 (Hansard col.
- Below are quotes from the Hansard text of the committee deliberations references to Transform.
- impartial mediator (the Hansard Society, for choice ).
- One man's great oration can be a Hansard reporter's nightmare!
- Click here to read the Hansard transcript of the Commons debate.Advertisement
- Even when the convention was being negotiated doubts arose as to its meaning, and legal authorities were divided as to its effect (see speech of Lord Cairns, Hansard, 269, p. 261; Lord Selborne, 260, p. 309; answer of attorney-general 260, 1534).
- I have been involved with the Hansard Society for many years and recollect with admiration the foresight and energy of its founder Stephen King-Hall.