Hanoi sentence example
- Hanoi is 1 For others of the name see Carthage; Hannibal; Punic Wars.
- HANOI, capital of Tongking and of French Indo-China, on the right bank of the Song-koi or Red river, about 80 m.
- Hanoi resembles a European city in the possession of wide well-paved streets and promenades, systems of electric light and drainage and a good water-supply.
- Its industries include cotton-spinning, brewing, distilling, and the manufacture of tobacco, earthenware and matches; native industry produces carved and inlaid furniture, bronzes and artistic metalwork, silk embroidery, &c. Hanoi is the junction of railways to Hai-Phong, its seaport, Lao-Kay, Vinh, and the Chinese frontier via Lang-Son.
- See C. Madrolle, Tonkin du sud: Hanoi (Paris, 1907).Advertisement
- In Hanoi and Manchuria tiger-gods are also found.
- ethnology exhibits from the Museum of Fine Arts in Hanoi.
- handicraft villages around Hanoi.
- ibis coromandus A group of 13 was seen in fields between Hanoi and XT, 5/1.
- paddyaddition, when driving from Hanoi toward Xuan Thuy one passes many rice paddies where waders and possibly rails should be found.Advertisement
- strafegroup of US planes struck 60 miles south of Hanoi today while bombing and strafing guerrilla positions.
- In the evening we visit Hanoi 's famed water puppet theater.
- One group of US planes struck 60 miles south of Hanoi today while bombing and strafing guerrilla positions.
- Return to Hanoi, via the Dong Giao woodcarving village, for a two-night stay at the Sunway Hotel.
- The Bangkok to Hanoi journey is a one-of-a-kind experience for those with a yearning for true overland adventure.Advertisement
- After a traveling companion suggested Matt "perform" a signature goofy dance with Hanoi as his backdrop, he videotaped it and included it on the website.
- Chimes jumped from the Clash to Hanoi Rocks, who he drummed for through 1985.