Hanky-panky sentence example
- No hanky-panky until after marriage.
- When bold-face names aren't involved, hanky-panky appears to have little impact.
- Hanky Panky: You may have heard about Hanky Panky thongs - they're known as some of the most comfortable on the market.
- Hanky panky: To get up to some hanky panky implies some sort of underhand dealing or cheating.
- No hanky-panky, you know.Advertisement
- Fig Leaves has another half-slip from Hanky Panky.
- If you want a silky slip and don't mind that it isn't silk, try Her Room, which carries the Hanky Panky Silky Skin line of slips.
- I told her we had house rules; no hanky-panky, but she didn't believe me.
- Is that why you want to take me up there - to show your mother how ridiculous the thought of any hanky panky is?
- Retailers such as Neiman Marcus carry a wide range of hanky panky bras, thongs, panties and camisoles that can be mixed and matched to form darling Christmas bra and panty sets.Advertisement
- Famous for their award-winning signature thongs, Hanky Panky is a U.S.-based company that also carries slips.