Hanky sentence example
- Hanky panky: To get up to some hanky panky implies some sort of underhand dealing or cheating.
- Favors by Serendipity offers plants, a unique "tears of joy" hanky, sachets, candles, ornaments, and more to give your wedding the touch of class you desire.
- Hanky Panky: You may have heard about Hanky Panky thongs - they're known as some of the most comfortable on the market.
- Hanky panky - This is a polite way of referring to cheating relationships, whether the relationship is a full-blown affair or an emotional online rendezvous.
- Retailers such as Neiman Marcus carry a wide range of hanky panky bras, thongs, panties and camisoles that can be mixed and matched to form darling Christmas bra and panty sets.Advertisement
- Famous for their award-winning signature thongs, Hanky Panky is a U.S.-based company that also carries slips.
- Garter belt brand names you'll find include Wacoal, Hanky Panky, Felina, and more.
- Hanky Panky Stretch Thong Panties, featured in InStyle magazine, are deemed a comfortable thong.
- Fig Leaves has another half-slip from Hanky Panky.
- If you want a silky slip and don't mind that it isn't silk, try Her Room, which carries the Hanky Panky Silky Skin line of slips.Advertisement
- Hanky Panky: After Midnight Crotchless Thong: If you're in the mood for a little bedroom hanky panky, these almost-not-there panties may be just what you need.
- Hanky Panky- This label is well on its way to becoming a household name.
- Is that why you want to take me up there - to show your mother how ridiculous the thought of any hanky panky is?
- Hanky Panky is well known for its soft stretch fabrics and lacy sets and separates.