Hanker sentence example
- The death of an uncle, who had occupied the see of Cortona with great pomp, induced the young Guicciardini to hanker after an ecclesiastical career.
- hanker after a quite life.
- He adds, "to hanker after a court is below either you or me."
- hanker for election day to come to put the Democratic party in office.
- Your partner may hanker after a classically romantic proposal and may be a little surprised or disappointed by a proposal that they feel is perhaps too unusual.Advertisement
- It should cater for all arcade addicts who still hanker for new versions of original arcade games.
- Having taken my Eventide to the West country and to Holland, I would always hanker for a few extra feet!
- hanker for something else.
- hanker after the bright lights of Edinburgh, the place in which she was born and brought up.
- hanker back to more traditional land use planning - lead " master plan " approaches.Advertisement
- Kitty 26 February 2006 a new job maybe just the ticket, away from the slots you may not hanker for them.
- Brenda cannot think of much: " I do n't hanker after anything.